KOLIBIRD APP in compliance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR 2016/679), informs users of the website https://kolibird.app/:
Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
The data provided to us by the user through the forms on this website will be incorporated into treatments whose responsible is KOLIBIRD APP. You can contact them by calling 675493668 or by email at [email protected]
What category of data do we process?
The data collected refers to the category of identifying data, such as: Name and Surname, Telephone, Postal Address, Company, Email, as well as the IP address from which you access the data collection form.
How long do we keep your data?
We will keep your personal data from the time you give us your consent until you either revoke it or request to limit the processing. In such cases, we will keep your data in a blocked form for the legally required periods.
Do we profile your data?
No automated decisions will be made with the data entered by the user and no profiling will be carried out.
What legitimizes the processing of your data?
The legitimacy for the processing of your data is the express consent given by a positive and affirmative act (filling in the corresponding form and checking the box of acceptance of this policy) at the time of providing your personal data
The user must fill in the fields marked with * in order to send the completed forms, if the indicated fields are not filled in the user will not be able to send them.
To whom do we give your data?
No data transfers or international transfers of your data are foreseen, with the exception of those authorized by tax, commercial and telecommunications legislation, as well as in those cases in which a judicial authority requires us to do so
Which third parties provide services on this website?
The following service providers are used for the development of this website:
Hosting: The servers where our website is hosted are located in the EU. It uses secure protocols so that data communication is done through an encrypted channel.
Newsletter: We inform you that our newsletter is sent with the MAILCHIMP tool whose servers are hosted in the USA. Mailchimp complies with and processes the data in accordance with the standard data protection clauses approved by the European Commission.
What rights do you have and how to exercise them?
The user has the right to:
- Access their personal data.
- Request the rectification of personal data that are inaccurate.
- Request their deletion when, among other reasons, they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- To request the limitation of their processing, in which case they will only be kept for the exercise or defense of claims.
- To request the portability of your data.
- For reasons related to your particular situation, you may object to the processing of your data and KOLIBIRD APP will cease to process them, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
- The user may revoke the consents given at any time
The user may exercise his/her rights by sending an e-mail to [email protected], attaching a photocopy of his/her ID card and indicating the right he/she is exercising
The user may also file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency
KOLIBIRD APP has implemented all security measures in order to ensure confidentiality in the storage and processing of personal data, as well as to prevent access by unauthorized third parties.
How do our social networks work?
Through our social networks you can share our content or leave us your comments, photos or videos, as long as they are of interest to the entire community.
Our social networks are constantly monitored in order to respond to your questions and comments in the shortest possible time.
We want it to be a space that we all enjoy, so it is important that we all respect the rules of coexistence:
- You are responsible for the contents you publish, do not violate any right, law or regulation
- Take care of the wording and tone, avoid publishing any abusive, defamatory or obscene information.
- Respect the right to privacy, do not make illicit, offensive or discriminatory comments about third parties.
- Avoid fraudulent, misleading or deceptive comments.
- We do not allow spam, commercial or advertising messages, we do not want repetitive messages
- We will not engage in conversations with profiles that we may consider to be fake.
Please note that the content posted by followers on our pages does not necessarily reflect our company's point of view.
If your comments do not comply with the 'House Rules', they may be deleted, hidden or blocked. Anyone who posts content that is not allowed will be blocked from the community.
We reserve the right to change these rules at any time without notice.